"Don't be evil."
"Don't be evil" may be the single lowest ethical bar ever devised."
- Google's British AI startup beat Facebook in the race to build an algorithm that can take on the best humans at Go
- Viacom Files Copyright Infringement Lawsuit Against YouTube and Google Over Unauthorized Use Of The Company's Shows
- "If you have something that you don't want anyone to know, maybe you shouldn't be doing it in the first place"
- "We try not to have too many controls." "People will do things that they think are in the interests of the company. We want them to understand the values of the firm, and interpret them for themselves."
- "Government needs to act to make information more transparent. ...reengineer their web system so it’s all out there so everybody can see it."