“We don’t need to develop new protocols… We can be going in short order.” “Join us. [mobile operators] You guys..."
- Google Prices Seem to Be Rising for Brand-Name Keywords, But Why?
- Analysis: Sprawling Google litigation keeps testing Jim Hood
- Ad Association Misses The Point Of Right To Be Forgotten, Says Consumer Watchdog; Public Interest Group Says Consumer Privacy Protections Are Not Censorship
- German carmakers buy Nokia maps to fend off digital rivals
- Federal CIOs should pay attention to European
Summary Google’s market capitalization has approached a half trillion... more
Why is the world’s leading crusader for openness and... more
In the coming months, Google, and to a lesser... more